What up dudes and dudettes! Today I have my friend Jeremy Enns on the VERY FIRST episode of the new TMD Show where we’ll be diving into our experiences with travelling for the first time, plus some things you’ll need to consider when travelling as a podcaster.
Jeremy Enns is the Storyteller In Chief of Ascetic Productions, a podcast consulting, production, and education company. For as long as he can remember, Jeremy has been drawn towards helping others hone and share their unique stories, allowing them to forge authentic connections with their audiences through those stories. He is an absolute podcast fiend, once spending a full year of his life listening to an average of over 50 hours of podcasts per week. Jeremy’s love of podcasts is only challenged by his love of ice cream, and Star Wars – paired together if possible.
That’s a lot of podcasts man!
I hope you guys enjoy this episode, especially now that it’s in video (LIVE!) and audio only format… Haven’t forgot about my podcast listeners.
If you wanna tune in live for the next episode make sure you like the FB Page or are in the FB Community for get notifications and participate in the show as it’s going down!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Some of our experiences travelling for the first time
- Equipment we use
- How we came up with our shows
- Issues that can come up when travelling with a podcast
- Travel implications in general when being on the road with your business
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Audio Technica Mic
- Ecamm Skype Call Recorder
- Jeremy’s Gear Guide. Use “fistbump” at checkout to get $10 off!
- Dude Brood FB Group
Wanna connect with Jeremy?
- Website: AsceticProductions.com or JeremyEnns.com
- Facebook Group: Cut The Bullshit Podcasting
- Grab Jeremy’s “7 Mistakes That Are Killing Your Podcast” freebie available at mistakes.asceticproductions.