In today’s episode, I have Erica Blair on the show to talk about how video is a fantastic way to build your audience online. Erica has been on That Marketing Dude before with her post: When It Comes to Building an Audience, Video is King where she crushed it. I had to bring her back on to talk about this in more detail.
Erica Blair is marketing strategist and personal branding coach who helps people transform their businesses through the power of social media and digital storytelling. She works with purpose-driven entrepreneurs to increase their influence and income, by both embracing their own personal narrative and strategically broadening their online visibility.
Erica has been living the digital nomad lifestyle for a while and is perfect to bring on the show.
We talk about all the different types of video you can create online and why you might want to create each time.
I hope you enjoy the episode dudes and dudettes!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Video is great for building the Know, Like and Trust factor… Great for building rapport and getting your personality out there. There’s a lot of the same content out there but people are going to gravitate towards you because of your outlook on it and your personality… Both of which easily come across on video.
- FB video, YouTube, Instagram Stories and Snapchat.
- Barrier to entry?
- Feeling comfortable making a video, in front of the camera.
- Equipment needed.
- Fear of looking stupid.
- Introverts and extroverts
- What’s the line of what I should be out there? Where shall we draw the line, the line between personal and professional
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- When It Comes to Building an Audience, Video is King – Erica’s last guest post
- Rode SmartLav+ Mic
- Dude Brood FB Group
Wanna connect with Erica?
- Website: Erica.live
- Social Media (all platforms): TheEricaBlair