What’s up dudes and dudettes!! Today is gonna be an incredible show! I have Luria Petrucci on the show to talk all about how to keep your Facebook live show running smoothly whilst traveling. Let’s be honest… Did you consider how travelling might affect this? I didn’t at first.
Luria helps you create professional LIVE Streams that put you a notch above what everyone else is doing and sets your brand apart. Over 11 years, Luria has created over 4,000 videos with over 1 billion views using video and live streaming shows.
She’s appeared on CNN, NBC, FOX, NBC, MSNBC, ABC & BBC. She’s worked on LIVE Video for top brands like AT&T, Samsung, GoDaddy, and Panasonic. And top influencers like Amy Porterfield, Pat Flynn & Michael Hyatt.
So Luria knows her stuff!! We’ve jumped on several calls helping each other out with different parts of our business and I just HAD to get Luria to come on to talk about Facebook Live, and live streaming in general, because if you’re travelling and want to have a show… There are things you’ll need to think about.
Please give Luria a bit shout out in the comments below if you enjoy this episode! She’ll certainly appreciate hearing how much you’ve learned in the episode.
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Why you should be live streaming
- Luria’s 4 Levels of Live Streaming
- Equipment you’ll need on the road
- Things to consider when travelling and running a show… Including road blocks and hurdles, you’ll need to overcome.
- Life-streaming… What is it?
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED:
Wanna connect with Luria?
- Website: https://livestreamingpros.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuriaPetrucci/
- Upcoming Webinar (Wednesday and Thursday (August 9th and 10th 2017)): https://livestreamingpros.com/webinar